Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Don't Touch My S**t

My husband and I just had a knock down drag out fight because he skipped my show on the DVR and I'm pissed. I never have control of the TV so I DVR the stuff I like and watch it when he's gone, I let him have full remote control and this fool got the nerve to skip my shit. Then he gonna lie and say he didn't do it, that's alright I skipped all of the boxing he has saved. I know I'll feel bad and put it back tommorow but whatever. LOL and as I'm calming down I do realize that we just went to war over the damn DVR.


"And we still together!" In living color get up on dat

3 comments:

clnmike said...

Lol, yeah that was messed up on his part but you dont skip over BOXING.

One Man’s Opinion said...

That is a war worth having. I live alone, but if I didn't, i'd be pissed if someone skipped over my DVR'd program. You better go find some place else to watch your S!!T. I ain't playing. That's why we have DVR so we don't miss the stuff we want to see.

Hagar's Daughter said...

I'm with you on this one. C'mon hubby get with the program and don't mess with the DVR set up.