Wednesday, September 17, 2008

60 Questions People Dont Ask

When's the last time you ran?

Sunday, I was being chased

Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?

Yes a few pair do, on purpose I bought them that way

What are you dreading right now?

Going to Ohio tomorrow

Do you celebrate 420?

Yes

Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?

No

If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would ya'll do?

Watch my DVR episodes of Gilmore Girls and Martin

Who last grabbed your ass?

My Hubby this morning

Have you ever been on your school's track team?

Yes, because I had a fierce crush on the coach not because I wanted to be an athlete

Do you own a pair of Converse?

Yes red chucks

Did you copy and paste this survey?

No

Do you eat raw cookie dough?

No

Have you ever kicked a vending machine?

Kicked, hit, shook, tipped damn I sound violent

Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?

I don't listen to the radio, I boycott that shit

Do you watch Trading Spaces?

Used to when it had a huge buzz, but now only when I'm surfing and land on HGTV

How do you eat oreos?

I don't, I'm not a cookie kind of girl

Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?

No

Are you cocky?

Yes

Could you live without a computer?

No

Do you wear your shoes in the house?

No, I only wear shoes when absolutely necessary or when the shoes are fab any other time I'm like a barefoot country girl

Who or what sleeps with you?

My Hubby and my fur balls

At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?

9 but I kept up the illusion for my Mom till I was 11, my jealous brother spilled the beans

How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?

3 two cells and a land line

What do you do when you're sad?

Cry, listen to sad music, try to turn it into anger

Who would you call first if you won the lottery?

My mom and no one else, I don't need anybody standing around with their hand out

Last time you saw your best friend?

Damn, labor day we need to hook up

Are you in high school?

No, thank God

What jewelry are you wearing?

Diamond studs and nothing else

Is anyone on your bad side now?

Yes, the peacock and Baby Huey

What's the first thing you do when you get online?

check my email

Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?

used to when there was still a big buzz

How do most people spell your name?

Kanila

Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?

Yes, my Hubby sings Kanye's Flashing Lights every time I'm caught in his wife beaters or t-shirts

Where do you work?

Hell

What are you doing tomorrow?

Flying to Ohio for a branch visit

Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?

Impossible, MJ is a legend and will never be duplicated

Favorite name for a girl?

Dayla

Favorite name for a boy?

Damon

Will you keep your last name when you get married?

Hyphenated, maybe it depends

When was the last time you left your house?

this morning

Do you return your cart?

nope

Do you have a dishwasher?

no

What noise do you hear?

the elevator dinging

Would you survive in prison?

nope, I'm a princess and proud of it

Who is the youngest in your family?

me :-)

If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likey overpack?

me :-)

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?

Nope I'm one of a kind

What's the last thing you purchased?

alcohol last night

Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?

yes I'm the baby, duh

What brand are your pants right now?

The Limited

Ever been to Georgia (the state)?

Yes, Hotlanta

What irritates you most on the internet?

Spam, and excessive ads

What brand is your digital camera?

don't have one

Do you watch movies with your parents?

yes

What song best describes your life right now?

"Everything I Am" Kanye West

Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?

Yes, cause cheap is offensive to everyone around you trust me on this

Are you taking college classes right now?

No

Do you like sushi?

Yes

Do you get your hair cut every month?

No

Do you go online everyday?

Yes

Will you pass this survey on to 5 people?

Probably not

Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com
http://www.quizopolis.com/survey/4725/60-Questions-People-Dont-Ask-Survey/

0 comments: